This page will present all available material from MEEE events including seminars, workshops, trainings and symposia. It is the goal of the MEEE consortium to enable open dissemination of all project materials whenever possible.
All authors maintain their individual intellectual property rights to the material presented below. Please quote original source if you use these materials.
Kick-off event 19 February 2020
- Introduction to the MEEE Project by Mika Korkeakoski, University of Turku
- 100% Renewable Energy Scenarios for Myanmar by Olav Hohmeyer, Europa-Universität Flensburg
- Energy Sector Developments ion Southeast Asia by Mattijs Smits, Wageningen University
- Climate Change Programming in Myanmar – MCCA by Shashank Mishra, UN-Habitat
- Energy Planning for the Grassroots by Kyi Phyo, Foundation for Renewable Energy and Ecology (FREE)
- Multi-Criteria Analysis on Renewable and Non-Renewable Technologies for Electricity Generation in Myanmarby Khin Maung Zaw, Ministry of Natural Resources